Wednesday, September 08, 2004

bad habits

lol, this is turning into 1 bad habit. stuck at home during off days because broke, lol.
ok maybe almost for today. hope damn bank transfers the cash later today or tmr at least. there was a transfer error made, and damn bank said it would have to take a week to clear the error and transfer back to my account.... GRRRRRRRR.

checks wallet. hm. $6.65 cash and about $5 odd in ezlink. and i'm supposed to go celebrate a fren's bday today, lol. very bad...

primary thing is conserve on transport at least... then can use cash for dinner or something.
*rubs chin* at least i have dad to go send me to work this whole week coz i'm working 8.30am shift.

*prays* plsplspls give me back my money by tmr latest... i need it...
its not just hp bills and insurance premiums i need to pay... but basically i need to replace a soccer ball i 'ballooned' over the fence and into the army camp beside my work building during last thurs's soccer thing.

and its time to put on a new mellow love metal ballard...
*blinks* hm, somehow the word metal just didnt fit in with the other words, lol, but after listening to the song maybe u'll understand why i called it so...

i present u, Wander by Kamelot, taken off their latest album(IN WHICH I HAVE THE LIMITED EDITION ONE YEAH!)


Kamelot - Wander

I recall one summer's night
Within the month of June
Flowers in mahogany hair
And smell the earth in bloom
Only such a melody
Comes without a sound
More than faintly heard by those
Who know what they have found
Now it's just a memory

Silently we wander
Into this void of consequence
My shade will always haunt her
But she will be my guiding light

Silently we wander
In search of truth and confidence
So many hopes we lost here
Along the way from morning to night

Meet me by the wishing well
In cover of the moon
Whisper to me tenderly
That I will see you soon
Sing that song from long ago
So I remember you
Flowers in mahogany hair
And mellow days in June
Only for the memory

From ashes we were born
In silence we unite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home