Tuesday, August 31, 2004

unintended urgent leave

lol. i'm supposed to be working today. but apparently drank too much Black Cat last nite hehehehehe... pay's finally in and all. yay! work up this morning puking. puked so hard my throat hurt like fuck. body reject, lol. but no hangovers. bleh. called in sick, much needed rest man...

this evening go watch bourne supremacy! and even maybe go play xbox before then! yay! *jumps around in joy* i might be single and lonely. but at least i have time and money to enjoy myself finally!

though i'm starting to have my doubts on jacq and her 'just dating' guy. the way she keeps telling me its not a serious relationship and all...the defensiveness is just so suspicious.. but ah well, today i'm gonna enjoy myself! the much needed break... woohoo!!!!!!

*hops around in i r baboon victory dance*
XBOX HERE I COME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home