Wednesday, August 18, 2004

ARGH!

ARGH! crapz0rs. i think i've overspent already. sherman's right, being single with a lot of money is NOT GOOD. after splurging 80odd bucks at hmv on monday(read prev post) like i said, supposed to go mustafa on tues. but again i didnt go. why? because after handing in my timesheets i remembered funan centre was just around the corner. wat else? decided to go there and window shop.

pfft, window shop indeed. ended up getting a new cheap multi-code dvd player from enzer, which costed onli $89, cool huh? haha. and buying hellboy dvd for my brother coz the other time we watched it in the cinema, we saw it from the front seat, which sucked. and so home i go, install the new dvd player and watch hellboy with my brother. the german baddie, Kroenen, is so cool. the dude in black outfit with 2 blades. very interesting moves as well. its like some advanced form of Tonfa-jutsu(think T-Batons) but instead of wood, we have metal blades instead. amazing. not onli does it wield it with style, there was a point of time where he deflects bullets back to the ppl who shot it, ala, jedi in starwars... *sigh*

anyway was quite a tiring day and all, went online. something was wrong with my java applet programs, not allowing me to login into my dbs net banking. after removing all the prev java versions, i had to reboot my pc. and even then i was talking to a fren called, leeza, on msn. poor girl. i promised her i'll be back from i reboot my pc. while rebootin i decided to lie on my bed. next thing i noe my mum's wakin me up for morning prayers. infact i forgot wth happened. until mum asked how come i sleeping with the lights and specs on. then it hit me, i fell asleep! lol. sorry leeza!

anyway cant wait to meet up with sherman... *rubs hands*
SOCCER BOOTS HERE I COME BWAHAHAHAHAH

i wonder if anyone can go play xbox with me this time around =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home