Saturday, August 21, 2004

bummer

music note for netscape users: i noticed that ALL the music will start playing simultaneously once its loaded, u'd have to stop them manually and play the latest(or whichever song u prefer)

this sucks. i dunno where to begin. first i found out jacq is attached, dating, etc i dunno. from her friendster profile and all. i dunno where to begin. so much for having so many family problems and telling me she wont be anymore attached or in anymore relationship. i feel somewhat shortchanged.

was planning to go watch avp in the evening on thurs. but when i woke up in the morning, i got msg from her where she borrowed watever cash i had left from my account to pay for some scope thingy at the hospital. stomach ulcers again. bah, i cant be bothered la, if she's not gonna help herself, i'm wasting my breath and energy having care and concern for her anymore. and to top it off, my ex collegue joe, whom i owe some cash needed it returned on the same day. geez man, i feel so bad, i've owed him for MONTHS already. and the onli time i could have returned, my account gets hijacked again.

lesson1. NEVER ever lend your atm to anyone anymore, even if its your bf/gf, and if u do, get it back asap once everything's over. u wont noe wat might happen. ur not liable for any assistance or effort towards the other after the breakup.

anyway the fucking soccer match was postphoned due to bad weather. and i was SO fuckin geared up, physically and mentally, all hyped, hoping to numb myself in a positive way, but no. no game. fuck. the new street soccer shoes fit me like tight, damn comfy as well!

ah well, decided to go meet a friendster.com fren at tiong bahru plaza. luckily jacq managed to put $10 in for me to even top up ezlink... anyway i had no money for lunch and my collegue, kathleen was nice enuf to treat me. and for dinner, went to register my ezlink at mac to get some free points so i can use it to buy burger. had a nice long chat with the friendster fren. her name's leeza, half indian half pakistani girl(i noe i noe i noe! i dunno wats with me and the recent intake of mixed girls, dun ask, i have nfi) shared some songs. apparently she listens to hip hop onli, but i'm slowly converting her to metal ballard fan MUAHHAAH lol.

*sigh* work again tmr, might be meeting thuraiya tmr evening, but thats to be confirmed. man i need my money... i hope jacq delivers wat she promised on monday... dammit man... money to return, bills to pay, insurance too! *pulls hair*

folks, pls do NOT ever jump into relationships ever. i'm a perfect eg of the outcome.

oh yeah time to change the music, apparently the current one's killing sherman, haha
hmm, wat should i share with u ppl... *thinks*
i guess a nice sad happy-sounding love song could do after all the past few heavy stuffs..
i present Put Your Arms Around Me by All Star United...

All Star United - Put Your Arms Around Me

I heard it from a friend

Who heard it from another
She said she liked the way
I smiled at You in Monterey


I have more highs than lows
And we could add them up
But we'd be running out of fingers and toes
Oh well, on good days
That's usually the way it goes


But tonight I'm so lonely
Just put you arms around me
And tell me that you love me so much
I'm tired of seeking slowly
Lately I've been crazy
Maybe I'm just getting out of touch
Now I'm holding on
'Till the night is gone


I'm an average guy
But people like to have their heroes
I'm seldom nervous
Dry or shy
And usually it always shows


Until this feeling goes away
Until I get the needed dose
Until You put Your arms around
And hold me close

6 Comments:

Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

Dude, F**K her... She has no rite to juz take the cash and inform you later... She has a bf now rite? Get the cash from him... Dumb ass biatch, if you're reading this be sure not to ever bump into me anywhere... I will embarress you so bad you wont dare to even leave your toilet. So you better stop doin this shit before i get really mad.

Bty, what you have done by takin tt cash and informin later can be considered theft. So watch your fat ass...

9:05 am  
Blogger KaL eL said...

You know wat, i haf been silent all this while...but this is too much..Clinton is darn rite...Faiz, pls, for the love of God, u dun owe her shit! C'mon man...y bother being the kind soul? I tried telling u this from the very start abt her...juz get the account cancelled or smt...for wat u let her take YOUR hard-earned cash... then after that u haf to borrow $ from me instead...doesnt make sense at all...

so wat if she has watever crap ulcers and all? does it really surprise u? take it that im pleading with u... if therez one thing i want u to do, make a list of all the times shez borrowed cash from u...i'm free on monday, so if u want we can head down to Jurong Station to lodge a report. I haf a couple of frends there who owe me favours...im sure they'll love to lend their expertise...

Some people juz dun deserve ur help...and Clinton is dead right when he says that wat she did is equavilent to stealing...and lemme tell u it can lend her in hot shit...so i duno wanna haf to do anything as yet... juz tell her to return the cash she owes u, every single cent of it, and go away for good...

And if the other party concerned is reading this, i hope u haf at least a shred of dignity in u somewhere. Here is someone struggling to make ends meet...i dun care wat he owes u when u guyz were together. Bottomline is itz over and he dun owe u nothin'...

11:20 am  
Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

Bottomline.... return the money or there will be hell to pay.

10:56 pm  
Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

For someone who calls him/herself inclinedparanoia... i think thats hypocritical already. Arent you also siding with your friend? Dont give me all that crap abt being a bystander coz from what you said you've juz shot urself in the leg.
What i want to say is what'll i say. I dont give a f**k whatever excuses there are. Both parties are wrong. So? It still doesnt make it a right that she can just take the money and inform LATER. Thats theft. You wanna talk so much... go talk to the judge.
Rant and rave? Who are you to say we rant and rave? When you seem to be doing the same thing here.
Go see a psychiatrist and settle your paranoia before trying to reason with us else you might think we are out to get you too..

2:45 pm  
Blogger Fux0r3d said...

... clinton, come on, enuf already... doesnt really matter to me if she's a bystander or not, come on, let it go. its been settled already. man, i'd have to choose the option 'no future comment' for future posts, lol

3:55 pm  
Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

Well... i always oblige when people ask for trouble....

6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home