Friday, May 06, 2005

I SCORED!

haha. soccer was GOOOOOOOOD. the fact that quite a number of ppl came down just for my sake, i'm quite touched. they called it my testimonial game. total of 10 ppl played, including myself. since it rained earlier, the court was still wet, but playable nontheless. i was happy it rained coz not onli was it cooling, the wet court forced me not to run around recklessly. i tend to injure myself and play less efficiently at full speed coz i have this habit of not able to brake or stop in time, lol. (my malay heritage bloodline limit, haha)

scored 2 goals even. usually at most i score 1 goal onli. i'm so happy. it was a rather expensive game too. why? well basically, behind the court, beyond the fence is a military camp, the ayer rajah camp i think. and, well, if u kick a ball beyond it.. there's no way to retrieve it, haha. and that evening, 2 balls went over . LOL.

the first one was not exactly my fault, as my shot was on target, but someone blocked it and it deflected over the fence. the other was someone else's kick and deflection again. haha.

jokers them all. after i scored the first they were like, "ok we let u score one goal already, give u enuf face already"
KNN! haha, i knew they didnt mean it, but it was funny nontheless.
on another instance, "wah lau.. your last game, see we all come down just to play with you.. better not later when u free u come back and play ah" u see i can still come back and play with the guys, just inform the guardhouse. then another answered "nevermind, he can come back, but he wont be welcome, at most we call security onli" everyone laughed. then another added "yah la, somemore he looks like one of the al-qaeda as well" i'm well into growing my facial hair, and have stopped shaving for a week or so already, to get into my obi-wan kenobi look.

too bad rachel's gonna have to tolerate this for a while, till at least after the 21st may, as that would prolly be the last time i'd dress up as obi wan, lol. then i'll shave everything off cleanly. all for your making out pleasure baby. not like i enjoy my facial hair that much either. and i think i look much more handsome w/o all this facial hair. i bet i can even star in a bollywood movie, haha. =x

2nd last day at starhub. 3 more days before my pay.. man i cant wait anymore. the nearer it is, the more impatient i get.. x_x

work's fine, so far that is. and i noticed how jovial my this post is as compared to the prev one. i hope my head's ok(mentally i mean). most of my team today is off it seems and my row's almost empty. but its rather fucking cold today. must be the rain. i mean, i'm already in my jacket with a hood over my cap, yet i'm still cold, and my hands are close to numb already. i wont be surprised if i have typos in this post. and i'm not the onli one who's complaining. everyone's wearing their jacket, not something u see everyday. some unfortunate souls dun even have a jacket and are having their teeth chattering! lmao

blah. well cant wait to see my rachel soon.. miss her so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home