Tuesday, April 19, 2005

New Kamelot Song tonight

hm, i'm amazed at how many ppl actually read my blog. you, my fans, are wat keeps me updating my blog everyday. doesnt matter if its coz u keep coming back coz of my cat photos.. or the music i periodically change on it.. or my stories. but wat matters is, u come back. *sheds a tear or 2* makes me feel special. *sniff*

anyway, for u folks who wanted to noe more, the most that happened was getting kicked from dad. yes there was some physical punishment dished out. but it was nothing really. kicked my leg at most. a few times, no bruises or lasting pain. all i was afraid off was he'd punch my face. it'll suck to be disfigured, but wat i'd hate most would be the pain. yes, the pain. bruise, broken nose, anything. getting kicked at the legs would be fine, but anywhere else, no way. of coz i was cowering in fear, just like in the photo at near the end of this page, almost. coz i had to cover my head most of the time, dad made lotsa convincing fakes on hitting my head. lol. (i'd link the photo here myself, but that'll take ages since i have to ask permission from the owner first, might as well give him some extra publicity, not like he needs any more, haha)

anyway i'm fine, no permanent damage or watsoever. life goes on.

still waiting for my enlistment letter. sigh. cmbp better deliver it by end of the week, i dun wanna waste anymore time to tender my resignation.

expect a new kamelot track tonight. (sigh and more typing out of the lyrics..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home