Monday, April 18, 2005

BOO!

i wonder if any of u, my fans, thought that i really died since i didnt update immediately on kamelot nor wat my father did to me.

lets that it one at a time.
dad eventually did confront me. well i got scolded, religious lecture, etc etc. i guess one thing i've learnt would be... NEVER TO SNEAK HER HOME FOR MISDEEDS. pfft.
i'm gonna avoid bringing anyone home for any reason whatsoever, be it legal or illegal.

anyway kamelot cd was awesome. but as the prev album, i expected some sort of enchanced cd features, meaning special stuff accessible thru pc, but no there wasnt. so sad. just 2 bonus tracks, radio edits of the normal tracks.

anyway i might order the jap vers soon, they have an extra track not available in the ltd edition or the normal edition.

since the current upload wma file was the same quality as the one i ripped directly, there will be no change. i cant hear any differences, so neither would u folks be able to as well.

now the lyrics to the song(which i had to painstakingly type out myself)


When The Lights Are Down

Rules without exceptions last eternally
Every move you make creates your destiny
I've come to soak my sorrow in halo black
As black as the seal on my soul

Cause when the lights are down
There's no more to say
Love is the real pain
An internal revolution in our minds
And when the lights are down
You're so far away
Tell me your real name
In the silence of the darkness we unite

[Rules without exceptions last eternally
Every move you make creates your destiny]
What can protect me from the past
And all the things that i have done
She told me and then she was gone

But when the lights are down
There's no more to say
Deep in the shadows
Where the last of my delusions made a stand
Cause when the lights are down
She'll take me away
Tell me her real name
And in death we'll live the love we never had

Come all ye faithful beneath the moon
Into the void as one
Marching on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home