Saturday, April 16, 2005

Pwned!!!111!1

sigh

i've gone and done it again. brought rachel home last nite. but something happened. my mum woke up.
thank goodness we were done with the (mis)deed when my mum woke up.
long story short, i was lectured. luckily enuf she didn scold me loud enuf to wake my dad up.
and i thought everything was gonna be ok.

dad just called, wants me to come back home coz mum just told him wat happened.
sigh. the thing i fear the most has happened. my dad noes.

well. this would mean i'm gonna die when i get home from work tonight. i feel like crying right now. if onli i had bothered to hide her clothes and stuff in my room, then this wouldnt happened. we happened to be in the toilet cleaning up when my mum woke up. everything was fine till i noticed my mum went into my room and turned on the lights and find rachel's stuff all around.

fuck.

i'm so scared. i cant focus at work anymore. i dun have the mood to do anything right now. i just wanna disappear. i feel like going to the roof of my work building and hang at the edge during my break. but then again i dun think it would be that easily accessible.

argh
someone help me. why didnt i stick to sop(standard operating procedure). why?
why couldnt my mum just sleep. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO TELL MY DAD!?
he's gonna murder me tonight.

i cant take this shit anymore. my life's ruined.

i wanna go away... disappear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home