Saturday, November 27, 2004

ignore prev post

sorry ppl. ignore the prev post. it was written in pure hatred and anger. lets just say i let those emotions get to me and blind me and put the blame where it doesn't belong...

i'm sorry jacq for being such a bitch. i appreciate u having try your best to get everything settled for me, for explaining why rachel behaved that way, and suggesting wat to do.. will call on your assistance if necessary.. i'm sorry to have blamed u for almost everything when at least half is mine to blame.. i'm sorry to cause your blood pressure to rise and all..

u said that i have not changed, ur right. i'm still the delusional mcp who thinks he's always right and everyone else is wrong. thank you for your feedback and waking me up... i really do hope u get well soon.. and no i did not mean when i said u can die after settling my stuffs... i do hope u get well soon and enjoy the fresh air and life once again..

rachel, sorry for being such an asshole. i hope u forgive me and give me another chance. i'm sorry for not allowing myself not to be pacified by you, i didnt acknowledge that have been trying your best, always being there for me, apparently i seemed to have it for granted and ignored it when i needed it the most..

i noe i seemed to have always perpetually digging my own grave...putting my foot into my mouth and shooting myself in the foot eversince we got together... but i want u to noe that u mean a lot to me, and i am trying my best not to do things to piss u off on purpose.

i hope u wont be cold to me tonight, i really do hope to make it up to u... i missed u so much eversince u went away for your japan trip.. the last thing i want is to lose u when u just got back...

but if u do not want to be together anymore, i understand and will yield.. there's some things in life even a perfectionist cannot control...

watever your resolution rachel, i still love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home