Monday, June 12, 2006

Sick

Been a really hectic weekend.
ndp rehearsals.. swordplay practice for Sunday's event... then Sunday's event + mascoting stint...
argh.

I've finally decided to quit smoking. for good. It's been a week odd since I smoked and I'm very proud of myself.. thanks to those around me who have the heart to help me quit by not offering me cigs and etc.

fell sick, either it's the rain, the hectic weekend or the throat infection I'm having. or all of the above. had bad fever the day before but a couple of panadols helped a bit. When I went to work this morning, my throat seemed to get worst.. Went to see the MO at work this morning, the temperature they took from my ear was 38.6 degrees Celsius, but I heard that the thermometer that they put under your tongue is more accurate, and it measured 39.4. lol. but the doc onli gave me panadol, some tablets for flu, cough syrup, and anti-inflammatory lozenges. i was wondering where's the anti-biotics. oh well. i hope my immune system and the anti-inflammatory lozenges are enough.. he gave me 1 day mc and the next 2 days light duty. i'm like thinking, only 1 day? and what the hell am i supposed to do during light duty? i'm already doing office work. sheesh. maybe that means i'll be excused from any video/photo coverage if there was any. that's the onli thing i can think of..


on another note, seja is gaining prominence. infact I've gotten myself a lot of event and function deals with Movie Mania. but we still have a LOT of things to work out on. sigh. so much to do..

you folks are prolly sick of this current song i'm using. so i'm gonna change to something light hearted.

Samurai Drive by Hitomi

Kono mama tooku e ikou ka
Akogare datta kono tabiji
Mawarimichi ni saite ita akai hana ni yoishireru

Tachikomeru arashi no naka
Furimukeba ukabiagaru
NISEMONO datta bokutachi no aoi kodou

I don't know way of truth ga nan da kanaa
Ukiyobanare no ai wo komete

Itsumo sou sa risou no saki ni wa
Kibou dake ga hishimekiau Peaceful World
Shoudouteki na ai wo kakiwakete
Soshite boku wa yuku yo

Tachikomeru arashi no naka
Furimukeba ukabiagaru
KUSEMONO datta bokutachi no aoi honoo

I don't know way of truth ga nan da kanaa
Mizoremajiri no ai wo komete

Itsumo sou sa risou no saki ni wa
S.O.S. ga hishimekiau Discord
Bousou heki na yoru wo tsukinukete
Soshite boku wa yuku yo
Fugainai nante jibun wo semen'na
Ai subeki mon wa
Kyou no MERIIGOORAUNDO
Saishuuteki nya bokura-tte Dreamer!?
Tsugi no basho e
LIFE GOES ON

English Translation

Shall we keep on like this and drive far away
on this trip we've been looking forward to so long
taken by the sight of red flowers blooming on the detour

When we look back,
we see our faked youthful excitement,
floating amidst the storm.

I don't know the way of truth, what could it be?
with my cloistral love.

at the nexus of my ideals,
it's my hopes that always get packed in tight together
Peaceful World.
an impulsive love pushes through
and then I go on.

When we look back
we see our suspicious blue flame
floating amidst the storm

I don't know the way of truth, what could it be?
with my sleet-like love

at the nexus of my ideals
an SOS gets packed in tight together in Discord
cut through the delusional night
and I go.

don't blame yourself for being so unreliable
your true love is your present merry go round
in the end are we just Dreamers?
to the next place, LIFE GOES ON

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephane said...

make sure you are getting lotsa water. we're going to resume jamming when you're well, and when i get my cash.

11:34 pm  
Blogger Fux0r3d said...

dude, i was sick back like 6mths ago. and i thought we agreed on me leaving the band.

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home