Sunday, March 19, 2006

Major updates

well.. lotsa things has happened since i got my new pc.

i'll just summarize them.

i've got a new gf =D
who? well.. she's an old primary schmate whom i've been catching up with and hanging out with recently. she's really cute and bubbly. genki genki! but not to the severe end like Natsuki.. (those who know natsu will know what i mean.. lol =x)

a nice balance of everything i would say. no photos of her yet tho. soon.. hehe.

what else happened.. hmm. well i fell sick recently, lol. hei it's something major to me alright? considering i rarely fall sick. i visit the doc's like an average of twice a year? yea.. that's how healthy i am, haha. =x well i was diagnosed with high fever, 38.5 degree celsius. had some throat infection shit going on. but fever's gone, but my throat still feels screwed. it's getting better tho, not as painful as before..

will be involved with moviemania folks with some mascoting event next week, looking so forward to it! it'll either me darth maul or emperor haha.


band's been taking a break this whole march. should resume in april.

RT is finishing soon, next sat would be the last one.

i've been selected to march in the CD contigent for NDP. heh.

and as for the godsis, manda issue? well i tried asking her fren again on what's going on and still no reply, cept manda smsed me directly to 'stop haressing' her frens. and that she doesn't need to tell me what went wrong. asked me to leave them alone. said that if i hadn't been 'bugging' her fren, she wouldn't have smsed me directly. asked me to stop obsessing. later on her fren smsed me, saying she's sorry she hadn't replied and all.. and that it's best i hear the reason from manda herself.

wow. i mean really wow. i dunno what's going on. but if it's about putting your name on my blog and writing bout making out with you, then i'm sorry alright? if it's those feelings i wrote about, well it's just prolly just a little infatuation coz it's gone already. and if it's about crashing your sending off, then i'm really sorry too.

well that pretty much sums it up.

oh and i'm gonna post the next mtv from Tokyo Jihen, called Kenka Joutou. nowadays, if i can't find the related mtv of a song i wanna post, then i'll just revert back to audio only.. below are the lyrics. enjoy!

Kenka Joutou by Tokyo Jihen

Kocchi no kokorone hakarazu to, ittai dou iu goryouken
sou shita kenka wa temae kara, utteyari n'su joutou yo

Mate kora mada kotae wa kikecha inai no sa
araizarai hake koyoi wa joutouku nante tsuuyou shinai to omoe

I'm so angry with you, sorry.
You should concentrate on cheering me up.
But it's too late now, you've lost your chance, it's gone.
You never once realized how bad our dilemma had got.
Stop it, honey, cheeky!
Why can't you see it my way just this time?
Silence, naughty, fussy!
I am really sick of you.
And I hate you.

That's right you love me so much, don't you.
I should thank you for that, maybe.
But it's no use how what a giant waste of time.
Because i have never felt any weight in your words to me.
Shut up!!
Stop it, honey, snooty!
Why don't we just look at our bullshit then?
Iffy, crappy, scrappy!
You would be best off alone.
I am really sick of you.
And I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home