Sunday, February 27, 2005

updates

apologises for slow updates, my fans..(i should write a disclaimer, saying something about as long as come to my blog, ur automatically my fan HAHA)

well to long story short, sprained my ankle during one of my thursday evening soccer sessions with my collegues. it was towards the end of the game and i think i was too rough when i was going for the ball. ends up i landed in a very wrong accute angle on my left foot, complete with loud snapping sound. for a while there my mind was screaming "OH FUCK THERE GOES MY LEFT ANKLE RACHEL'S GONNA KILL ME". then the pain came and i was rolling on the floor writhing in severe pain. painful to the point where my left leg was shaking uncontrollably. of coz everything turned out fine, for a while anyway. could still walk, so means it was just a sprain. i thought everything would turn out fine and would be able to go to work the next day but i was wrong. i couldnt walk at all. any movement in my left foot would result in, again, severe sharp pain, pain to the point where i was nearly tearing. bleh. went to the doc, was given 3 day mc(woohoo!) now ankle's a bit better i guess, slight pain here and there, cant run much and doc told me no sports for 2 weeks. well no worries i guess.

oh! and i finally got my ns enlistment notification! my medical would be this coming tuesday and my intake will be in june, but thats all the info they have for me. finally! its my turn hehe. i hope i get pes A, and find a way into SOF(wishful thinking really) oh well. i hope i do well for my medical. *looks at ankle* sigh bad timing. well wish my luck my fans!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fux0r3d said...

and for a while there i was worried no one goes to my blog anymore, LOL! ah.. i love playing football, but i got sick of watching soccer on tv. not because its not nice, but i'm kinda sick of watching. i used to support manchester united in the EPL years ago, but they kept winning to the point where i didnt feel like watching soccer anymore. haha
thanks wishing me a gd recovery! ^^

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home