Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Something About Jacqueline

well, i've managed to compress the cofest lightsaber battle video enough to host on my homepage space.
click here to save the file.

anyway, i've been meaning to post this for a long time. now i have managed to drag myself to.. post it. not as a disgruntled ex-bf, but more of a caring friend, as a warning to those close to me and those who happen to know my ex-gf, Jacqueline, to stay away from her, and do not, listen to her when it comes to loaning her money..

there's something wrong with jacqueline. it wasn't obvious to me early in our relationship back then, coz somehow i trusted her(cept when it came to other guys, but that's irrelevant).

it all started when one day, her ex boss from an expat Clinic called IMC(i think, can't remember, it was some ang moh clinic at the last lvl of tangling shopping centre), called her up for a meeting. little did i know the Hell, that she was going to put me thru. she was crying and all when we met, saying things that they're accusing her of stealing $16k. so i comfort her, blah blah blah, even consulted friends who were policemen about it. but later, she confessed to it. i was aghast when she confessed that she really did take it. she wasn't sure if it was $16k, but she took some everytime she had to put clinic cash into the bank. she assumed that they wouldn't check the deposit slip. but later on during auditing, they finally found out..

so came the repayment. apparently her dad paid $10k, which was verified by himself, but more on that later on. so there was some court of court settlement, and then since i was the only one with the job at that point of time, i was always broke coz most of my pay always went to pay for her. even after we weren't together, she still borrowed money. always coming up with some excuse, and somehow always making me believe. and always ending up broke, eating pantry food and the like. biscuits and cup noodles. and milo. hah.

now that i'm jobless she doesn't seem to bother me anymore. she goes to bother everyone else. well done. lin complains about all this. and she tries hard to not pick up her calls and avoid her when necessary. agnes complains about her. even zaki said that jacq tried to borrow $5k from ian. just what the fuck does she want all this money for? oh and she has yet to return my money, 99% of what she owes me. added up would be aroudn 4 digits worth. not to mention that stupid starhub bill. she was working at xerox recently, and last i heard she even made trouble there. my mum couldn't take it anymore and calls her house, her dad picks up. they talk for a while. jacq mentioned to me and my mum that her parents are divorcing. her dad tells a different story. no prob in the house, cept for jacq herself. he even invited my mum to come over and take a look at the household and stuff. lin mentioned before that whenever jacq says that her parents are fighting and stuff, it's always very quiet in the background, lol. doesn't make sense does it? her dad even mentioned having to pay for her some $10k crap. not to mention he and his wife have been getting many calls like from my mum frequently. her dad even said that if the police ever come to take her away, they are ready and willing to give them to her, as they have given up on her, even asks to warn my friends to stay away from jacq because she cannot be trusted. later on her mum calls me to ask if i knew where jacq was, coz some xerox manager was calling the house to ask jacq to return money. last i heard she is working in some trading company.
well i don't know.

jacq mentioned that there was some funeral and her grandmother passed away. she sounded rather calm tho, which didn't make sense to me. later when i checked with lin, she said that her grandmother is still alive. heh. interesting huh? talked to ray korso and lin about it. korso concludes that.. jacq might be into drugs. well i wouldn't know right? well whatever it is, this exposse article was to warn those who know jacq, to stay away from her, and not lend her anymore money. never even try to date her, her last boyfriend, that Ifte dude, even dumped her.. HAHA GOODGAME! so pls. take it from me. most of you folks know me more and far longer than jacq, so i do hope you will trust me enough to believe whatever i have just said. you might want to ask her about it but she'll prolly deny somehow. ask around, you'll prolly hear the same thing from the others. even kelly, zaki's friend. heh. jacq jacq jacq.... you're ruining not only us, but yourself as well..

so pls jacq.. when you read this, you have no where else to run. everyone knows your crap. stop borrowing money for whatever crap reasons. return me my money and that starhub bill shit. don't gimme any crap excuse anymore. don't even think of charming and lying to me.

this is Faiz signing off, wish me luck in NS folks. you will not hear from me for at least 3weeks... take care and be prepared for my NS stories..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be waiting to hear your stories! let's do talking like we did at Kuro's chalet! :P

12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home